- Quick Vegetation Required.
- Natural tan color for TRM required.
- Significant rain events.
This City park project was a re-channelization of a drainage swale designed by Thompson Dreessen & Dorner, Inc, of Omaha, NE. The channel was needed to mitigate an existing roadside ditch that the Corps of Engineers claimed as a jurisdictional waterway.
PS 42 TRM and SC32 degradable erosion blankets were installed in June. Before much vegetation was established this project quickly received 3 intense rain events over 2 inches of rain each.
Fully vegetating in a mere 4 weeks, this project took some of the most intense rain events in an abnormally wet year.
- Biotic Earth: applied at 3,500 lbs./AC
- Earthbound 2000 tackifier: applied at 35 lbs./ AC
- TXDOT Seed Mix: District 21, Permanent, Urban Clay Soils Seed Mix (PLS) Green Sprangletop - 0.3lbs /AC Sideoats Grama (Haskell) - 3.6lbs/AC Buffalograss (Texoka) - 1.6lbs/AC Bermudagrass - 1.8lbs/AC